I have a cock on the right side of my forehead ...

I have a cock on the right side of the forehead, and it bothers me a lot. How did it happen: I hit my head on a wall when I was walking under a ladder this is 3 years ago and it bothers me how I should do a treatment who I'm looking for this is serious, at first they said that I was going to lower the cock and that it takes It's only been 3 years, I'm male and I'm 46 years old.
Expert answer:

Good because of their description there was a mass that did not reduce with time, these types of lesion with volume can only be removed (most of the times) surgically (only examining the lesion to be sure), look for a doctor. It is not serious (usually) and the goal of withdrawal is (usually) aesthetic.