THE vaccine viral triple (which protects against measles, mumps and risola) that is part of the vaccine schedule is generally well tolerated, but may, rarely, there are some reactions that require medical attention, such as:
- difficulty in breathing or swallowing;
- rash and itching;
- swelling of the eyes, face, or nose;
- sudden or very intense fatigue or weakness (hypotension);
- mental confusion;
- high fever (above 39.4 ° C);
- severe and continuous headache;
- irritability or unusual drowsiness;
- pain, increased tenderness or swelling of the testicles and scrotal sac.
Less serious symptoms and that generally do not need medical attention may arise, such as:
- Low or moderate fever (between 37.7 ° C and 39.4 ° C);
- Mild headache;
- Measles or rubella-like rash;
- Swollen lymph glands;
- Swelling of the salivary glands, especially of the parotid glands;
- General malaise;
- Joint pain.
Feeling of burning or stinging, induration, itching, swelling, redness and / or increased sensitivity are manifestations that can occur at the injection site.