A testicle is not in the correct place, can I raise children?

I have two testicles, but one is not in the correct place, it is to the right of the penis, my question is: am I able to raise a child?
Expert answer:

Do not know. Anatomical changes do not always mean functional changes, you need to consult a urologist to get that answer, because only by making yourself a spermogram will you get that answer.