If you feel dizzy, dizzy, and feel stressed, you should first seek general practitioner or family doctor so that the cause of dizziness and nausea is identified. If the doctor feels it is necessary, you may be referred to another specialist.
Already stress and other mental disorders can be investigated by the doctor / psychiatrist.
Himself stress, O nervousness and the anxiety can cause dizziness and nausea, but only the doctor can determine if there is a link between these symptoms.
In addition to stress, dizziness may be caused by:
- Problems in the labyrinth (labyrinthitis)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar);
- Prolonged fasting;
- The flu;
- Low pressure;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Ingestion of alcoholic beverages.
The seasickness can have as causes:
- Emotional disturbances such as stress, anxiety, nervousness, depression;
- Gastroesophageal reflux;
- Inflammation in the intestine;
- Use of medications;
- Problems in the labyrinth (labyrinthitis).
There are many situations and diseases that can cause dizziness and nausea, with stress being only one of them. However, these symptoms may not necessarily be interconnected and only the doctor will be able to detect their causes, origins and whether or not there is a connection between them.