Dizziness, vomiting and numbness ...

I'm 18 years old, I feel dizzy, vomiting and numbness in the legs and arms and headache I wanted to know if you have an idea of ​​what it is and what doctor should go through. I have already done labyrinthine blood tests and tomography of the abdomen and skull, but I do not give anything. I wanted to know what I have and what doctor should go through. Please. Thank you!!!
Expert answer:

The probability of being symptoms associated with some emotional problem is great. You can look for a general practitioner even if you have to, he will refer you to a specialist.