I changed contraceptives and I had a reaction ...

My doctor changed my contraceptive ... I started to take it more, I think I got a reaction. There were red dots on the body that itchy and intoxicated. But the label says that this reaction may occur. My question is if I stop taking this new contraceptive?
Expert answer:

Seek your doctor. The ideal is to stop taking this and exchange for another, any reaction the medicine should be taken seriously and its use suspended.