Pee in bed, who should I see and how to treat?

My daughter is 17 years old and eventually pees in bed. Who should I consult and what should I do?
Expert answer:

Usually the person who treats nocturnal enuresis is the pediatrician, his daughter is already old enough to go to the pediatrician, so he can take him to the urologist. The treatment is most often done with the use of antidepressants that will act in the innervation of the bladder and control the urination. There is the option of treatment with homeopathy, also gives good results.